Every day - cut up a fruit salad and put it in a container to bring to work (or use for home). Nibble on the fruit salad throughout the day. Note: watermelon must be used in the salad.
- Breakfast options:
- Egg whites with veggies and ketchup, no cheese or butter. Use Pam cooking spray.
- Cereal – corn flakes, raisin bran, Cheerios – No Sugar (maybe Sweet-n-Low). Use fat free milk or lactose free milk
- Bagel scooped out with tuna fish filling or cottage cheese and jelly.
- Lunch options:
- Tuna salad with carrots, onions, apples and pickles with half a head of lettuce. Dressing: Mix balsamic vinegar, Sweet-n-Low and mustard.
- Salad with chicken breast.
- Turkey burgers with ketchup.
- Boca burgers (or veggie burgers) with tomato, onions, lettuce and ketchup. NO BREAD*.
- Baked sweet potato, either whole or cut up.
- Chicken soup
- Pita bread sandwich with turkey, onions, tomato, mustard and lettuce sandwich.
Do not add pasta, cheese, rice, red mead or regular potatoes to any of these lunch options.
- Dinner options:
- Turkey burgers
- Fish or shrimp
- Steamed or grilled vegetables
- Recipe for steamed veggies:
- Cook onions,
- Make the letter “C” with your left hand using your thumb and forefinger. Using that much water, add the cooked onions, carrots, sweet potato, and cabbage.
- Mix together and steam with a tablespoon of chicken soup mix, a teaspoon of cumin, a dash of salt and pepper, and a drop of olive oil.
- Once the vegetables are steamed, serve over cous cous. Enjoy!
- Dessert options:
- Jello with fruit
- Fat free chocolate jello pudding
- Throughout the day, drink plenty of water or Gatorade. And be sure to walk once a day.
- Before going to bed, be sure to drink a cup of hot tea (any kind). And have 1 apple, as it is a natural laxative.
If you have digestive problems, ask your doctor before starting this nighttime ritual.
I lost 55 pounds in 4 ½ months on this diet! Good luck!